Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, friends!!

I'm linking up with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy for a little
fashion inspiration.  Please join me!!!


Only one outfit for the week...........

Last Thursday night, The Man and I went to see 3 Doors Down!!
We had 4th row seats!! Yay!!!


They are such a "down to earth" group of guys!   



It was such an awesome concert!! I loved, loved, loved it!!!!


But anyway -

This is what I wore -

green army jacket - kohls (2  years ago)
new skinny  jeans - gap outlet
brown boots - steve madden
white long sleeved tshirt - gap outlet
bracelet cuff - kohls (vera wang)

necklace - jcp


Please go check out all the other ladies over at The Pleated Poppy!!!

Have a blessed day!!!



1 comments:

ibshell said...

FUN! Love me a good concert ;) Love the neck of that jacket...your outfit is fun and your boots are cute ;)