Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday


Hey friends!!

It's Wednesday and I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

Go check out all the other fashionable ladies for a little summer inspiration!!



Nothing very exciting in my wardrobe - but here's what I've been wearing......



Thursday - grocery shopping and a quick stop at the thrift store, where
I bought a painting for my imaginary/dream cabin!!

cropped jeans - vera wang - kohls
white button down - kohls
purple tank - old navy
shoes - born
and me - no make-up!!!


necklace - old navy


Friday - sadly, I had to attend the funeral of a good friend's dad.

black cropped pants - express
black/white striped button down - kohls
belt - came with a pair of pants I no longer have
bracelets - jcp


shoes - marshalls

necklace - I think it's vera wang from kohls



Saturday - running errands with The Man.

same cropped jeans - kohls
white v-neck - gap
gray tank - old navy
same shoes - born


Wow!! I haven't been sleeping well for the past few weeks and it is starting to catch-up with me!!

I look old, sleepy, puffy, tired, and completely worn-out!!

Not sure what the deal is - but I need to get it figured out, soon!!!


But - check out my adorable new necklace!!!

Isn't it the cutest??



It's from April's shop - Funky Vintage Lovely.

Go check out her cute items!!  She also has a blog that is fun to follow!!

I'm glad you dropped by today!! You really make my day!!


2 comments:

Leslie said...

You have great style! I love all your outfits, and your accessories are super cute!

Your blog is cute, I found you via the pleated poppy

Nicole Feliciano said...

That necklace is adorable! I'm mostly a preppy girl, which is why most post this week cracks me up:

http://www.momtrends.com/2011/06/what-i-wore-wednesday-5/

Found you from Pleated Poppy. I'm addicted to fashion and love seeing all these fab outfits.